A downloadable game for Windows
Oh no! You got captured by the sheep nation.
Make your escape by stealing wool and other accessoires to disguise as a sheep and stay undetected!
You can find a horned helmet for your head, coconut halves for your feet and steal the wool off the sheep guards' backs.
- Movement: WASD
- Sprint: Shift
- Interaction: Left Mouse Button
- Philip Hell - Programming
- Sebastian Krause - 3D Character and Stuff
- Tobias Thielen - Level Design, 3D Art
- Julia Wolf - 2D Art
- Music: Sneaky Snitch by Kevin MacLeod
This game was created in 48 hours during the Game Jam Saar 05/2021.
|Authors||ToGemu, Julia, Gildermesh, hatiTA|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Dungeon Crawler, First-Person, Low-poly, Minimalist, Psychological Horror, Short, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.